HFK Household Gravity Filter & 2 x ATC Super Sterasyl® System
£89.99 inc. vat
British Berkefeld® HFK household water filter systems are a complete, low-cost gravity drinking water filter that is quick and easy to assemble and requires no power to operate. The HFK gives you the ideal solution for great-tasting, healthy drinking water within the home, without the need for plumbing installation.
Compact, portable and simple to operate. The HFK consists of two containers, the upper container is filled with untreated water which then filters down into the lower container, through 2 ceramic filter candles. This product can filter common contaminants such as chlorine, lead, bacteria, and cysts, microplastics and dirt such as rust.
Complete water filter system for the home, including 2 x 7″ ATC Super Sterasyl® candles.
The ATC Super Sterasyl® candles have a ceramic shell which is filled with granular activated carbon, to give superior flow rates in a gravity filter. This candle reduces particles, pathogenic bacteria, cysts, has additional chlorine and organics removal capabilities with the addition of heavy metal reduction media to filter the toxin, lead.
- Compact, easy to operate and portable
- Can house 2 ceramic filter candles
- Water is poured manually into the upper chamber
- Efficient water filter system for the home
What’s in the box?
- HFK Household Water Filter System
- 2 x 7" ATC Super Sterasyl® candles
- 1 Rubber Sealing Washer for each candle fitted
- 1 Wing Nut for each candle fitted
- 1 Dispensing Tap with plastic threaded nut and 2 black rubber washers
37 in stock
Product Information and Installation
Discover product performance, installation instructions and compatible filter candles by clicking the links below:
- Compatible Filter Candles
- Installation Instructions
- Data Sheet
- Filter Performance Table
- Envirotek Independent Pharmaceuticals Test
- Envirotek Independent Pesticide Test
- Envirotek Independent Metals HpH Test
- Envirotek Independent Metals LpH Test
- Envirotek Independent Lead HpH Test
- Envirotek Independent Lead LpH Test