SS Gravity Filter & 2 ATC Super Sterasyl® Complete System (Aesthetically Imperfect)
£118.95 inc. vat
**This product is aesthetically imperfect only. Photographs are representative of the imperfections. Scratches and/or dents could be visible on the stainless steel housing you purchase. The performance of this filter system is completely unaffected – you receive the same, exceptional Doulton filtration performance.**
Doulton® gravity-fed water filter systems are the ideal solution for providing filtered water whilst travelling in locations with an unreliable supply of safe drinking water – or where there is no reliable pressurised water supply.
Compact, portable, and simple to operate. The SS consists of two containers, the upper container is filled with untreated water which then filters down into the lower container, through a number of ceramic filter candles.
Complete with 2 x 7″ ATC Super Sterasyl® candles.
The ATC Super Sterasyl® candles have a ceramic shell which is filled with granular activated carbon, to give superior flow rates in a gravity filter. This candle reduces particles, pathogenic bacteria, cysts, has additional chlorine and organics removal capabilities with the addition of heavy metal reduction media to filter the toxin, lead.
- Compact, easy to operate and portable
- Can house 2, 3 or 4 ceramic filter candles
- Water is poured manually into the upper chamber
What’s in the box?
- SS gravity filter housing - aesthetically imperfect
- 2 x 7" ATC Super Sterasyl® candles
35 in stock
Product Information and Installation
Discover product performance, installation instructions and compatible filter candles by clicking the links below:
- Filter Performance Table
- Compatible Filter Candles
- Installation Instructions
- Video Guide to Installation
- Product Manual
- Envirotek Independent Pharmaceuticals Test
- Envirotek Independent Pesticide Test
- Envirotek Independent Metals HpH Test
- Envirotek Independent Metals LpH Test
- Envirotek Independent Lead HpH Test
- Envirotek Independent Lead LpH Test