Doulton Water Filters Limited is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise emissions through the selection of processes and maintenance of equipment.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Minimise the Company’s effect on greenhouse gas emissions and consumption of fossil fuels by the actions of an energy reduction/awareness team and the implementation of policies including the appropriate training.