Accessing Our Site
1. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
3. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
1. You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
(a) In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
(b) In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
(c) To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
(d) To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses,
Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
2. ou agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
(a) any part of our site;
(b) any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
(c) any software used in the provision of our site; or
(d) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
3. You indemnify us for any breach of condition 3.1 or condition 3.2.
4. We reserve the right to deny access to our site to any person who fails to comply with the requirements of this condition 3 and to remove any material contributed by that person.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. We are the owner and/or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
2. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
4. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
5. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
6. Any and all trademarks, logos and service marks (together the Trademarks) displayed on our site are our Trademarks or the Trademarks of our affiliated companies or of our licensors. Nothing contained on our site should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trademark.
7. If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these Terms, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
1. These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with these standards when submitting any contributions.
2. Contributions must:
(a) be accurate (where they state facts);
(b) be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
(c) comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
3. Contributions must not:
Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
· Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
· Promote sexually explicit material.
· Promote violence.
· Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
· Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
· Be likely to deceive any person.
· Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
· Promote any illegal activity.
· Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
· Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
· Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
· Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
· Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Reliance On Information Posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.