1. UK Mainland (*Land’s End to Glasgow):
Next working day delivery 09:00 – 16:00 on orders received by 11:00 hrs Monday to Friday.
Orders received after this time will be processed during the next working day.
*A delivery to areas beyond this can take up to three/four working days.
2. Road service delivery to Northern Ireland:
Two working days delivery 09:00 – 16:00 on weekday orders received by 11:00 hrs.
3. Orders placed over a weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed during the next working day
4. Our current delivery charges are as follows:
Orders Up to Cost:
- 1 Kilo £6.92
- 20 Kilo £9.40
- 25 Kilo £11.30
- 30 Kilo £13.20
- 35 Kilo £15.10
- 40 Kilo £17.00
- 45 Kilo £18.90
- 50 Kilo £20.80
We also charge a surcharge for delivery to certain areas of the UK as follows:
1. When you use our order process to purchase Products, the appropriate delivery charge (see below) will be added automatically to your order. The delivery charge will be itemised on your order summary and you will be asked to review your order summary before you submit your order.
2. Delivery will be completed when we deliver your goods to the address you gave us and your goods will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery.
3. All deliveries must be signed for (except items sent by post and which are small enough to be put through your letterbox). Please make sure you keep the receipt enclosed with your goods.
4. The contents of your order and your delivery postcode area will determine which delivery services you will be offered. We do not deliver to Post Office (P.O.) boxes or shipping agent addresses. We will select the most appropriate carrier for your goods. This means your delivery may arrive in more than one batch to ensure your order is transported by the most appropriate means.
5. All delivery timescales are subject to product and delivery slot availability. Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep to any delivery date or time and delivery shall not be of the essence and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
6. Deliveries are made on weekdays between the hours of 9 am and 4 pm but we are unable to confirm a specific time. If our original attempt to deliver is not successful, a card will be left at your address allowing you to contact the delivery service and arrange a second delivery. If a second attempt to deliver is not successful and delivery cannot be made within 3 days then the Product will be returned to us. All returned orders will be refunded via the method of payment; you will incur a £9.20 charge for the attempted deliveries. This clause 11.6 does not apply to deliveries sent by post.
7. Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount and you will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. The delivery of your goods might be delayed pending payment of these charges. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
8. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
Price of products and delivery charges
1. The prices of the Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Please see clause 7.3 for details of what happens if we discover an error in the price of Product(s) you ordered.
2. Prices for our Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed with an Order Confirmation.
3. The price of a Product includes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
4. The price of a Product does not include delivery charges.